The must-have Sassy accessory for your mantlepiece this Christmas. Inside this luxurious black velvet stocking, you will find a selection of wax melts in exclusive designs, a limited edition whipped soap and a free luxury gift worth £12.99. Available with a range of brand new festive fragrances or non-Christmassy scents.
Looking for something extra? Why not go for our luxury option, bursting with extra Sassy items including one of our super popular small tubs continuing 240g of fabulous wax, and a room spray for an instant hit of Sassy fragrance you can take with you!
Non-Christmas Scent Option contains:
- Snow Kisses - Fruity and sweet with notes of juicy green fruits, grape, apple and pear intertwined with sugary candyfloss, lollipops and bubblegum.
- Silk Slippers - Luxurious fabrics and exotic silks combine with grounding oudh & musk to create this rich creamy fragrance with notes of tonka, jasmine & almond
- Sparkletastic - A vibrant sweet scent with the freshness of bergamot, lemon and lime, resting on juicy red berries, fig, lollipops, banana and bubblegum
- Pink Tutu Whipped soap
- Cashmere Sweater Small Tub - The luxurious warmth of a cashmere sweater on a cold day with buttery soft musks, white orchid, and vanilla lifted by the freshness of eucalyptus and spearmint and sage
- Let's get cosy Room Spray - A comforting perfume with baby freesia, tonka and lavender blended with the sweetness of cherry and blackcurrant on a base of patchouli and vanilla.
Christmas Scent Option Contains:
- Snow Fir- Take a walk through a magical snowy woodland with this woody, herbal scent inspired by Lapland! with notes of mint, fir and spruce.
- Festive Feels - A luxurious festive aroma with rich sandalwood and peppercorn notes over fresh eucalyptus on a base of musk, amber and patchouli.
- Sweet for my sweet - Sweet, flirty and delicious with notes of spun sugar and glazed winter fruits on a base of vanilla and white musk. You HAVE to try this!
- Sweater Weather Whipped soap
- Sassy Celebration Small Tub - A sparkling celebration with joyful notes of nectarine, pink champagne, chambord, baby freesia and sweetpea resting on a base of sugared musk and candy.
- White Snowflake Room Spray - A delicate perfume with refreshing bergamot, cassis, plum and tart cranberry followed by notes of jasmine, on a base of festive fir & cedarwood.
Shipping: End of November
All orders are dispatched the next working day using the Royal Mail 48hour service.
Shipping on orders over £40 is free.
Flat rate shipping on orders lower than this is £3.80
Please allow up to 10 days for delivery before contacting our customer care team
Highly Scented Wax, Hand-poured in Bristol, UK.
Wax Melt Safety Tips & Information
To ensure you get the maximum results from your wax melts whilst maintaining safety at all times please follow these simple but effective user instructions.
Wax Melts & Wax Melt Safety
Sassy Wax should only be used in appropriate wax melt burners.
The number one rule is to never leave a in-use burner unattended.
Break off a cube or two from your wax bar (depending on your burner size), add a tea light underneath, light the wick. Keep using new tealights until you can no longer smell the scent, if you burn 13g this will be somewhere around approx 12 hours of scent in total. Please ensure you don't overfill your wax burner. One or two cubes is enough.
The intensity of fragrance will depend on your room size, temperature of the room and amount of wax used. For best results, always close your windows in the room you are burning the wax. Once the wax is spent, wait until the wax cools and then gently place pressure on one end of the wax until it pops out. You could also use cotton balls/pads to soak up melted/molton wax and then dispose accordingly. Do not use wipes and/or cleaning chemicals/products to clean the burner. Do not use metal or sharp objects to clean out wax as this may crack or damage the burner or cause injury.
Please check packaging for allergen advise. Keep away from children.
Please be assured that all Sassy Shop Wax Ltd items are all CLP compliant.
Although some items may look as if they are edible - they are not!
You are always advised to follow the clear instructions on this listing. These instructions may not be reiterated on or within your order. Please ensure you read the instructions thoroughly to enhance the safety in using the product.
Copyright © 2021, Sassy Shop Wax LTD
What is a wax melt?
Wax melts are scented pieces of wax, much like a candle but without the wick. We have an unbeatable range of scents and fragrances ranging from perfume to laundry. Click here to read our blog post about wax melts.
Are wax melts better than candles?
We say YES! Wax melts are much better than candles for a number of reasons. For a £20 high street candle, you get 1 scent and the candle is likely to produce black soot and other unwanted nasties. For the same money you can get over 6 different scents with a total melt time of up to 540 hours!
How long do wax melts last?
Two cubes of sassy wax melts can last up to 18 hours of scent! Wax melts are better than candles in terms of value for money.
How often should I change the wax in my wax warmer?
We recommend switching to a fresh wax melt ever 2-3 4 hour tea lights.
What wax melter should I use?
We recommend using a tea light burner for optimal scent throw but our wax melts can also be used in electric wax burners and plug in warmers.
What is scent throw?
Scent throw is a term used to describe how strong the fragrance is and how quickly the scent travels. A good was melt will fill the room with strong fragrance within 10 minutes of melting.
Do wax melts evaporate?
Unlike candles, wax melts do not come into contact with a naked flame so do not evaporate. Simply burn the same piece of wax until you no longer can smell the scent and dispose of the residual wax.
How do you remove wax melts?
We have 2 favourite ways of removing wax melts from a wax burner. Firstly, we love to use cotton wool or cotton pads to soak up the molten wax and wipe the dish clean. Secondly, you can wait for the wax to set hard and run the dish under a warm tap so the wax pops out with ease. Make sure you completely dry your wax burner dish before using again.
How do you clean a wax warmer dish?
With both of our methods above you will be able to remove your wax with a clean dish every time.
Do you use biodegradable glitter in your wax melts?
Yes we do!
Can I reuse wax melts?
Once the scent throw has gone, we recommend switching your wax melt for a fresh one. After all, two cubes cost just 60p and last up to 18 hours making our wax melts much better than candle alternatives.
Where can I find your wax melt reviews?
We have over 400 5* reviews on our Facebook Page. you can also find 5* reviews Trust Pilot and Google. We also have a review highlight on our instagram
How long are delivery times?
We aim to dispatch all orders on following working day.
We use the Royal Mail Tracked48 service. Delivery is between 2-5 days after date of order.
What is your 30 day guarantee policy?
We also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, this means that any products you are not satisfied with can be returned to us within 30 days of purchase in their original condition and packaging for a full refund. Just let our customer care team know to expect them prior to making the return and post to:
Sassy Shop Wax, Unit 11 Vertex Park, Oakwood Drive, Emerson's Green, Bristol, BS16 7LB
Return postage is covered by the customer. If you are returning an item(s), you should consider using a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.